Relevancy and Engagement agclassroom.org/or/
Move 'N Around—The Nitrogen Cycle Game
This classroom game is made up of eight stations that represent different forms of nitrogen. As players move from station to station, they collect cards that represent the different forms of nitrogen they became and whether they contributed to productive or unproductive outcomes. The interactive format breaks down a complex topic into an easy-to-digest format, allowing players to see how important nitrogen is as a building block of life and how to best optimize it as a critical component of biology.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Matter of Fact
- Soil and Sustainability (Grades 6-8)
- Soil and Sustainability (Grades 9-12)
- Know Your Nitrogen
- Journey 2050 Lesson 2: Plant Health (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 2: Plant Health (Grades 9-12)
- In Search of Essential Nutrients (Grades 6-8)
- Concentrate on the Solution
- Can We Have Too Much of a Good Thing?